Make a difference, be an angel of Tuloy!
There are many ways you can help a child build his future.
The possibilities are almost endless.
Adopt a child.
Provide for his basic needs, or give him a chance to learn values and skills for life in Tuloy sa Don Bosco School.
Donate in cash or in kind.
- for infrastructure or equipment needed in the Village
- Water recycling and treatment
- Income-generating projects:
- Tilapia culture
- Mechanized drip system for vegetable gardens
- for Tuloy’s general operations
- for a project to benefit the children.
- Upgrade and acquisition of new equipment to strengthen training for Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Servicing
- Mobile technical vocational education and training center
Meaningful gift-giving. Give a gift that is different, meaningful, and lasting
- to a loved one or friend to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or any milestone.
- to celebrate your company’s or group’s special events and milestones.
- to remember a loved one who has gone ahead.
Adopt a child or donate for Tuloy’s needs.
Name Tuloy Foundation, Inc. as beneficiary of a fund-raising to highlight your celebration.
Show your children how to make a difference.
- He can adopt a child his age to be his friend. He can even come and spend time with his new friend.
- He can donate children’s books for the Tuloy library.
- He can celebrate his birthday with some gift-giving to Tuloy kids.
Be a Tuloy volunteer! Share your time and talents.
- Join our team of volunteers, most of them professionals, who tutor Tuloy kids at least twice a week.
- Teach Tuloy kids arts and craft, dance, music, reading, during weekends.
- Engage our kids in a storytelling session, on a class day or in their free time.
- Be a part-time teacher handling a class in Reading, Math, or other subject.
- Share your knowledge and experience to help enhance the professional development of our psychologists, social workers, and faculty.
- Work in the Tuloy offices to help in Marketing, IT, HR, Special Projects.
- If you are a medical or dental practitioner, help care for our children in the Tuloy Clinic.
Train our students.
The second year of our vocational technical courses is on-the-job training. Give our students the chance to apply their skills, and to learn more from you. Take them in as trainees in your company or business.
Hire our students.
Give our graduates the opportunity to earn a living using the skills they have learned from Tuloy sa Don Bosco School. Hire them to work for you!
Bring a friend to Tuloy.
Visit Tuloy and bring a friend. Or refer Tuloy to a friend who wishes to help.